- TILEVO TEA INFUSERS: Are super cute, will last longer than other brands, dive into the depth of your cup and give you better value for 7 tea infusers. This means a better cup of tea and smoother flavor that will make your tea time more fun and enjoyable.
- CUTE & FUNCTIONAL: 7 of your favorite funny tea infusers Presented in a beautiful Gift Box makes the perfect tea gift for all occasions. Come in the shape of Guy & Animal Monkey, Shark, Elephant, Manatee, Platypus, and Sloth with unique creative design protect you from heating up and burning your fingers because of the hot water. Immerse your favorite tea with these adorable infusers that work like a charm.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Tilevo Tea Steeper made with Food Grade, Non-Toxic Sipcone which is FDA Approved and BPA Free. They won’t affect the taste of your favorite loose tea or leave an unpleasant odor & will bring the best experience out of loose tea leaves brewed with care. You can feel healthy and confident using our strainer.
- EASY TO USE: Different sizes that fit all cups and mugs, Simply remove the Infuser’s bottom half, fill it up with your favorite loose leaf tea, and place it in your cup or mug. Steep it in as long as you require, then put it out without having to fish it out.
- DISHWASHER SAFE/ECO-FRIENDLY/REUSABLE: Place them on the top shelf or utensil basket of your dishwasher for easy cleaning, Using reusable silicone tea strainer ball eliminates tea bag waste and is better for the environment. GO GREEN.
5 Reasons, Why this is the best and cutest Tea Infuser Set you will ever need?
- SUPER CUTE – You will have a Memorable & Fun Tea Time.
- MADE OF PURE food-grade silicone.
- FITS all cups and mugs.
- PERFECT GIFT for tea lovers friends and family who loves tea.
- MICROWAVE/DISHWASHER SAFE – Simple to use and easy to clean.
How To Use?
1- Pull out the base.
2- Put suitable tea leaf into the body.
3- Close the base correctly.
4- Put the infuser into your teacup.
Why Loose Leaf Tea have Greater Health Benefits?
Since loose tea consists of larger leaves it keeps more of its powerful catechin antioxidants and plentiful plant polyphenols. What does that mean?
You get more of the goodies that tea is noted for, health benefits!
Loose tea will always give you a healthier cup, and for best results, it is recommended the leaves are brewed within the first year…6 to 8 months preferred.
Better Aroma And Flavor
Loose tea has more surface area than the “tea dust” (fannings) that go into bags. The larger the leaves, the more natural oils you get to steep out of them, and this, of course, means great flavor, along with a pleasant scent!
Loose leaf will have a nice fresh and clean taste, and depending on the variety may taste sweet, floral, vegetal, malty, or earthy along with many other distinct nuances. Bagged tea will almost always taste bitter, old, stale, fuzzy, and muddy, and will leave you with a funny aroma that doesn’t promise much. Bags will add a color to your cup, but not much after that!
Loose Equals Freshness
A big advantage loose leaf has over bagged tea is the age factor. In order for tea to have a good quality, it must be young and fresh. Did you ever wonder how old those bags are? If I told you they can sometimes be over 18 months overdue, would that surprise you?
As mentioned, it is recommended that all tea is enjoyed within the first 6 to 8 months of the flush. Even loose leaf can go bad so it is important that you get steeping after your purchase and avoid letting it linger.