- BETTER VALUE: Two Is Better Than One. 2 Little Lake Monster Tea Infusers (turquoise & green Loch Ness Monster), Presented in a beautiful Gift Box makes the perfect tea lover gifts for all occasions with 100% customer satisfaction.
- EASY TO USE: Simply fill the Lake Monster bottom half with the tea of your choice Not suitable for powdered tea or fine ground tea leaf. Give the top a quick push to the bottom and let it steep.
- MADE TO LAST: Tilevo Lake Monster tea infusers tea accessories made with food grade, Non-Toxic silicone which is FDA Approved and BPA Free. The neck will form your style of cup and will stand in the bottom of the cup or hang on the edge of tall cups.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Discard used leaves and rinse in hot water or Place them on the top shelf or utensil basket of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.
- ELIMINATES TEA DEBRIS: Enjoy your favorite loose leaf teas without getting a mouth full of tea leaves. OPTIMAL for medium to large leaf teas.
5 Reasons, Why this is the best and cutest Tea Infuser Set you will ever need?
- SUPER CUTE – You will have a Memorable & -Fun Tea Time.
- MADE OF PURE food-grade silicone.
- FITS all cups and mugs.
- PERFECT GIFT for tea lovers friends and family who loves tea.
- MICROWAVE/DISHWASHER SAFE – Simple to use and easy to clean.
How To Use?
1- Pull out the base.
2- Put suitable tea leaf into the body.
3- Close the base correctly.
4- Put the infuser into your teacup.
Why Loose Leaf Tea have Greater Health Benefits?
Since loose tea consists of larger leaves it keeps more of its powerful catechin antioxidants and plentiful plant polyphenols. What does that mean?
You get more of the goodies that tea is noted for, health benefits!
Loose tea will always give you a healthier cup, and for best results, it is recommended the leaves are brewed within the first year…6 to 8 months preferred.
Better Aroma And Flavor
Loose tea has more surface area than the “tea dust” (fannings) that go into bags. The larger the leaves, the more natural oils you get steep out of them, and this, of course, means great flavor, along with a pleasant scent!
Loose leaf will have a nice fresh and clean taste, and depending on the variety may taste sweet, floral, vegetal, malty, or earthy along with many other distinct nuances. Bagged tea will almost always taste bitter, old, stale, fuzzy, and muddy, and will leave you with a funky aroma that doesn’t promise much. Bags will add a color to your cup, but not much after that!
Loose Equals Freshness
A big advantage of a loose leaf has over bagged tea is the age factor. In order for tea to have a good quality, it must be young and fresh. Did you ever wonder how old those bags are? If I told you they can sometimes be over 18 months overdue, would that surprise you?
As mentioned, it is recommended that all tea is enjoyed within the first 6 to 8 months of the flush. An even loose leaf can go bad so it is important that you get steeping after your purchase and avoid letting it linger.